Wha Happened?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Read the pinned Apostlegate stuff. Rick got catfished for 9 months by someone he thought was a mole here, and from someone who spoke on the phone with him for 4 hours who claimed to work for Huff Po. They handed fake identities over to cops and lawyers, thinking they had not only the real deal, but the "ringleaders". Pat is now in the hole for $125k for a lolsuit that would bring the entire forum down, except in reality, we're almost a year later Rick doesn't even have a name served yet. Good stuff. Beats watching an MCU movie.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Read the pinned Apostlegate stuff. Rick got catfished for 9 months by someone he thought was a mole here, and from someone who spoke on the phone with him for 4 hours who claimed to work for Huff Po. They handed fake identities over to cops and lawyers, thinking they had not only the real deal, but the "ringleaders". Pat is now in the hole for $125k for a lolsuit that would bring the entire forum down. We're almost a year later Rick doesn't even have a name served yet. Good stuff. Beats watching an MCU movie.
See that’s where i’m lost. I don’t know who this Rick fellow is. I know the sub was attacking that pedophile sci-fi writers con and I don’t know what others targets you obsessive freaks picked up off of that.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Read the pinned Apostlegate stuff. Rick got catfished for 9 months by someone he thought was a mole here, and from someone who spoke on the phone with him for 4 hours who claimed to work for Huff Po. They handed fake identities over to cops and lawyers, thinking they had not only the real deal, but the "ringleaders". Pat is now in the hole for $125k for a lolsuit that would bring the entire forum down, except in reality, we're almost a year later Rick doesn't even have a name served yet. Good stuff. Beats watching an MCU movie.
@0ldb0yz you're going to think that comment's bullshit, but it's true. Pat lost in court, badly (his lawyer had to have the First Amendment explained to him, and was warned that he was making his opponent's case for him) and now has to pay Quasi's legal costs, and he owes another $100k or so in legal fees to the SFWA who bankrolled him.

If nothing else, listen to the fifth Josiah Tape, in which Patrick finds out he's been trolled over a period of months into giving away his legal strategy and his secret evidence folder. Pat flips the fuck out, and starts doing Camp Disney Villain voice.

Oh, and Sex Pest Seth Simons (the rat that got Shane Gillis fired from SNL) was trolled as part of the same effort and has had to go into hiding again.

G

Can some kind brotherman atalker here tell me where the "mama raven" thing came from?
His mother's name is Judith Raven Tomlinson. (Raven is her maiden name.) His NY Times published scifi story, which was a complete ripoff of The Expanse, featured a character named Dr. Judith Raven. After that, someone started using "Mama Raven" and it stuck after Patrick continually corrected the record. ("My mother's name still isn't 'Raven,' child.")

His mother's name is Judith Raven Tomlinson. (Raven is her maiden name.) His NY Times published scifi story, which was a complete ripoff of The Expanse, featured a character named Dr. Judith Raven. After that, someone started using "Mama Raven" and it stuck after Patrick continually corrected the record. ("My mother's name still isn't 'Raven,' child.")
Somebody should refer to her as 'Mama Crow', then when he says that's not my mother's name, child, call her Mama Raven so he has to correct it again.

wha' summa dem other Mama birdnames we got??