• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

West of the rockies, you're on the air

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Wish I could still find the one where he made a joke about gorillas ruining Detroit.
I'm kind of glad Art died before trump took office. I'd like to think he'd have a measured response to everything but so many people went full retard in both directions

wait nevermind, he died in 2018. Still, he maintained his dignity. RIP

HeyItsVos

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I listened to a segment where they were talking about ghosts molesting people and a caller asked if there was any research into if the ghosts were related to the victims like the trend of children being molested by family members or close friends in the living world. That idea still creeps me out.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
All in with the Art Bell. Comfy radio at it's finest.
My number one Coast memory was back in college. George was the main host but Art was still coming in on weekends. I had gone home to housesit for my dad and I brought some bud with me, got stupid virgin-stoner high while listening to coast, and somehow convinced myself that art was broadcasting from somewhere in the house

G

I'm kind of glad Art died before trump took office. I'd like to think he'd have a measured response to everything but so many people went full retard in both directions

wait nevermind, he died in 2018. Still, he maintained his dignity. RIP
If you look at any of his tweets where he was supportive of Trump you'll find Twitter faggots gloating about his death.

He didn't have the drive to do radio consistently anymore, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Dark Matter kinda blew, but MITD felt like a return to form and whoever was producing the show said they had terrestrial radio deals in the works. My theory is that Art purposely concocted some bullshit story to get out of MITD guilt free. Probably got too old and tired.

What you're describing happened to John B Wells though, and that sucks because he has a great voice and was one of the better fill ins on C2C. But he became a huge MAGA/Q retard.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
My theory is that Art purposely concocted some bullshit story to get out of MITD guilt free
this was 100% my thought as well. I was very underwhelmed with how he behaved with Dark Matter and MITD. If you rememeber, he bailed on Dark Matter because truckers couldnt call in or some bullshit. I did like both of those shows though and I basically just consider them coast to coast am

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What you're describing happened to John B Wells though, and that sucks because he has a great voice and was one of the better fill ins on C2C. But he became a huge MAGA/Q retard.
yeah man I remember John B Wells, I liked him at first. This was firmly in the George Noory Circus era. George would be a retard all week and then you'd have either an interestingly weird host like Wells and that dumb stoner woman or a legit good host like knapp or punnett who was kind of a dickhead

Last edited:
G

I listened for a decade and I never believed in 1 thing any caller had to say. But goddamn was it fun to listen to when going to sleep. Any of Art's theories you think may be true?
The quickening was interesting, at least as far as I can remember it. There probably will come a time where we look at the world from industrialization to our near future and think of that time having rapidly developed and changed compared to any other time in history.