• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Were the O&A callers ever this good?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The pests had some of the best moments on the show. Stern would take callers that were highly negative of guests and then act like he had no idea that the callers were going to say something bad. But the call screeners would put on the computer "caller wants to attack guest".

Opie used the same trick as well, most famously with Steve from Yellowstone. Where he and Anthony would take calls from 'Steve' and have no idea that he was going to yell "RAMON!!!!". O&A took a call to Chris Kyle the SEAL sniper who asked if Ventura was "scruff face" that was punched in the face and it became an international story. They also took a call from Eddie the Murderer which became a news story.

A good segment of callers would be when O&a did the "misheard song lyrics" break. And listeners called in with various songs that had misquoted or wrong lyrics.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
The pests had some of the best moments on the show. Stern would take callers that were highly negative of guests and then act like he had no idea that the callers were going to say something bad. But the call screeners would put on the computer "caller wants to attack guest".

Opie used the same trick as well, most famously with Steve from Yellowstone. Where he and Anthony would take calls from 'Steve' and have no idea that he was going to yell "RAMON!!!!". O&A took a call to Chris Kyle the SEAL sniper who asked if Ventura was "scruff face" that was punched in the face and it became an international story. They also took a call from Eddie the Murderer which became a news story.

A good segment of callers would be when O&a did the "misheard song lyrics" break. And listeners called in with various songs that had misquoted or wrong lyrics.
You do know Steve from Yellowstone was Jimmy, right?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The callers had a few good ones when the boys were bashing Vos about playing at the Overlook, but usually no the callers were awful. I never even thought about calling the show back in the day
Bobo opening up for Derosa was probably the callers’ best bit. “Me and five of my friends were going to the show but if Bobo doesn’t open then I’m not going.” “How did everyone know to do the same bit.” “We have da best fawkin callers in radio.”

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Callers were funny when collectively shitting on someone or a group of someones, like Bobo, Lady Di or retards in general.

Remember when someone from the subreddit called and did the b-b-b-b- thing with Di?
That gave us the famous Opie line "I got OCD, I can do this all fawkin day"

Wasn't that same person who called Anthony's show and say that he had sex with Sue Lightning, a boy

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

Way to explain bits we've all heard before.