Went to the real Twin Peaks diner. (Long post)

G

I'm on vacation in Washington for a family member's 50th birthday. Guy's loaded. We're staying on his property that's like 5 minutes from where Mr. Hands died. I immediately brought it up and they all know who I'm talking about. The official story was that this zoophile internet group met on the property without the knowledge of the owners. Sound retarded? It is. There was a whole operation going on. They had videos of some notable Washington (state, not D.C.) political figures doing heinous stuff. Extreme gay acts like fisting, shitting, and also bestiality. Surprising no one, it was a blackmail op. State senators and reps, district attornies, at least one judge, and some other real shady people. This old guy I just met tonight told me that supposedly someone panicked and brought Mr. Hands to the hospital with his I.D. That wasn't supposed to happen. He was telling me after that incident, this group of guys was claiming to be attornies representing the property owners, and insinuating consequences if they opened their mouths. Scared the shit out of some of them. One guy involved, Tait, got a small slap on the wrist, because bestiality was legal in Washington then. No one else was punished because everything was consensual, just damning. Tait was a glowie. He got caught running another ring in 2009 in Tennesee. Hopefully I'll get some more stories over the next week.

Sorry, got carried away. I went to the diner that they used as the Double R in Twin Peaks. Got the coffee and cherry pie. The pie was fucking awesome. All fresh ingredients with the best soft-serve I've ever had. Kinda blew having a bunch of disinterested nog waiters and a table of obnoxious twinks behind us, though. And a guy who looked like Dave Mustaine nodding out with a needle in his arm in the alley behind the restaurant. Here's the cool stuff.

20220825_153024.jpg

20220825_150527.jpg

20220825_151952-jpg.61961

Attachments

• 20220825_151952.jpg
    20220825_151952.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 163
G

Yeah, it was legit. Everything was local, and made from absolute scratch. And it was the real deal, not some cucked vegan soy shit. Sugar, fat, carbs galore. You should see how many whole pies they sell over an hour.

Oh and I'm pretty sure the guy behind the register is from TikTok or something. Maybe failed Youtuber
I'll have to check it out. It's on my to do list now. Did you go see the waterfall and stuff? Any other Twin Peaks stuff in that area?

G

I'll have to check it out. It's on my to do list now. Did you go see the waterfall and stuff? Any other Twin Peaks stuff in that area?
Tons. Most of it is within a pretty small area that I'm half an hour away from. The exterior of the Roadhouse is right down the road from the falls, same with the bridge Ronette walks on. I'm gonna be busy as fuck over the weekend doing drugs with my cousins, but on Monday we're gonna try and hit those three. Time permitting, we'll go to Kiana lodge, which is the beach where Laura is found. They have a log placed permanently in her exact position. And get this, it's on Sandy Hook road. No joke. It's a few hours away though, so we'll see.

G

Tons. Most of it is within a pretty small area that I'm half an hour away from. The exterior of the Roadhouse is right down the road from the falls, same with the bridge Ronette walks on. I'm gonna be busy as fuck over the weekend doing drugs with my cousins, but on Monday we're gonna try and hit those three. Time permitting, we'll go to Kiana lodge, which is the beach where Laura is found. They have a log placed permanently in her exact position. And get this, it's on Sandy Hook road. No joke. It's a few hours away though, so we'll see.
Fawk yeah, take photos.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I gotta be honest, I fagged out a bit. It was fun. Lots of Easter eggs all around the place.

Sorry about the Dutch angle, but I was trying not to be an obnoxious faggot.
View attachment 61963
I sat on the right side of the counter when I went. Didn't even think about taking the Norma seat. FAWK.

(They served Marionberry jelly with their toast. Got a good chuckle out of me. That's the former crackhead mayor of Washington, DC, Dan.)
Crop_of_Marion_Barry_Vincent_Gray.jpg

G

Seems like a cool spot. That first part of the post is nuts. Never saw the documentary but did they touch on any of that? Every time a new documentary or movie about a real event comes out, I'm always wondering what they're leaving out or covering up.