Went back to reread this goldmine

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
cvbvbvbvcbcbcvbvcbvcbcvbcv.jpg

G

The post above neglects to mention that since Reddit is held blameless for anything posted by its users, it allows for pretty much ANYTHING to be posted in text, other than screenshots or posts taken from a user, verbatim and reposted.

Let’s address mr. Crackbreakfasts real motivation for his tantrum here...I’ve seen the words NIGGER and FAGGOT here more than anywhere else on the Internet, so stop with your SJW bullshit, it doesn’t work here. Anyone familiar with Reddits guidelines re: Racial slurs, targeted harassment, stalking onsite and off etc... laughs at that claim.

“Joseph Cumia is a card carrying racist” or “Joseph Cumia is a pedophile” are not facts drawn from any tangible evidence whatsoever. That are the words of anonymous users from a long dead O&A subreddit merely calling people extremely offensive names to garner a reaction from their protagonists. Reddit has no right to take down their opinions. You are ENTITLED by Reddits commitment to free speech to post those ridiculous claims and lame thoughts. Reddit provides for that and are indemnified from millions of potential defamation suits by a law that holds all SM platforms blameless for what its users may post. THERE’S YOUR FREE SPEECH, you moronic Dolt.

Photos, video, audio recordings, writings, taken BY ME. Not OF ME, but BY ME, are 100% susceptible to DMCA. I’m sure Reddit legal has more info and expertise in this area than a “CrackBreakfast” or “RichVossRolex” does.

You’re absolutely correct about abusing DMCA being a crime (not a felony BTW). If I’ve placed myself in the position of being convicted of perjury, BRING IT! All it takes is for one of you RIGHTEOUS AND COMMITTED SOCIAL WARRIORS to file a counter claim on one if those DMCA’s that your so positive I filed under false pretenses.

The facts are, every last one is categorized on the filing form with a checked off choice from the drop down menu (video, photo, Reddit post etc...) and cross referenced with MY ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, LINK. All Reddit needs is a link to “A PHOTO YOU TOOK” or ac”VIDEO YOU TOOK” etc.. for a DMCA to be successful. Does this protect “public figures” from criticism? Not at all. You can still post your words all you want. There’s NOTHING I can do about a user that has the screen name u/JOE_CUMIA_RAPES_BABIES . So, you go on with your FREE SPEECH and I’ll file DMCA’s on any subs using my photos (I can also file DMCA on friends, family and acquaintances materials, as I have in the past, as long as I have their blessing) until all subs pilfering our COPYRIGHTED materials are banned. A positive for me, and definite negative for you, is that Reddit is indeed tightening up on subs engaging in gross copyright infringement. You can still post your scribble, you just can’t post pics I took of my Mom without getting your sub banned within a very short time. Carry on.