• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Welp...

G

I hope the dumb fuck goes through the clearcoat with that clay bar and buffing.

There's no way he has a true buffer and if he does he's gonna fuck that paint up something awful, which will be funny af for us. Chances are he's either doing it by hand or he has one of those polishers. He doesn't have a compound that I can see so i doubt he's really gonna get rid of any real swirl marks or deep imperfections. He's just putting on 2 coats of polish and a wax. He spent $75 and he probably could have had the thing professionally done for $150-200. Instead he'll spend a few hours out there on Saturday and then treat himself to Hoolie's for a job fatly done. I expect to see a picture of that rust bucket sitting outside Hooligans on Saturday with a dumb Rick "She still looks great" comment sometime this weekend. I bet it gets under 50 likes.

jeebus

Yikes on all the bikes!
Further proof that God is a pat-poster: the new iOS update includes both a wheel emoji and an x-ray of some ribs

1663883568539.png

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Using a clay bar on a car that sits outside in an alley. What a dumbass.

If he thinks he's going to polish the car by hand and have any effect he's also a fucking retard of the highest order (1.7*).

And that wax is a fucking joke. Carnuba wax is for old boomers because it was a thing decades ago.

Last car guy of his generation and he can't even wash and wax a car without being a mongoloid.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
a casual conversation might naturally turn to discussing your own work
We know how this really goes: Pat talking nonstop about himself and his “full-time job” writing books even though he hasn’t published anything for almost four years*.

Then Pat pulls out a book and awkwardly won’t let the person get away without buying one. He’s that subtle and “natural” about it.

*He’s so afraid of what Owen A. would do to ruin everything if he ever published any other book. When he’s the one who ruins everything by being Pat.