• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Welp...

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 66594

Boxes upon boxes of books he bought from Tor and is going to hand-sell.

It's like a pyramid scheme except nobody makes money. They only get disappointing literature.
Those boxes of books have been on the table since he returned from the convention. He just hasnt put them away. They were on the table of his recent foot/cat photo too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Why is he so proud of his super mediocre car?
He believes it makes him super cool to everyone in the world. Mentally he’s still a teenager in Wisconsin in the 90s. I bet the most popular guy drove a mustang at his school. It’s insane how he thinks it makes him special and unique to drive a mass produced car. I bet he’s the douchebag that revs it every chance he gets in traffic for everyone to look and say “that guys a faggot!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My money’s on a craigslist ad by niki asking for someone else to do it once he gives up.
It’s funny how his “auto expert” persona ran out of anything mechanic related pretty quick. He’s down to “here’s how to wash and wax your car” which does NOT help extend the life of your car. Next will be “why you shouldn’t forget to change your oil” and “knowing when to buy new tires”