Welp...

...looks like he's still packing.
Screenshot-from-2022-09-22-11-15-34.png

Fd-RMFie-Xg-AEFdd-M.jpg

In case anyone was wondering...
Screenshot-from-2022-09-22-11-16-22.png

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
In the last eight weeks alone, I’ve sold more than sixty physical copies at $8 a pop or both for $14, and an unknown number of eBook and audiobook downloads, (not including another 100+ copies I’ve sold working my publisher’s booth at C2E2 and Emerald City Comic Con in that same time). This has meant almost a month’s rent in cash, just because I had books available when people asked.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
In the last eight weeks alone, I’ve sold more than sixty physical copies at $8 a pop or both for $14, and an unknown number of eBook and audiobook downloads, (not including another 100+ copies I’ve sold working my publisher’s booth at C2E2 and Emerald City Comic Con in that same time). This has meant almost a month’s rent in cash, just because I had books available when people asked.
Wait, who are you? Is this a Pat quote? Is this a JDA alt? I got lost

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Wait, who are you? Is this a Pat quote? Is this a JDA alt? I got lost
You never know when you’re going to run into a potential customer. In the last two months, I’ve sold books at bars, coffee shops, a writer’s group, the gym, and even a grocery store. It’s impossible to know when a casual conversation might naturally turn to discussing your own work. When it does, you have to be ready for the chance someone shows interest. Keep a couple of copies in your car, or in a bag. Always have at least one handy.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
You never know when you’re going to run into a potential customer. In the last two months, I’ve sold books at bars, coffee shops, a writer’s group, the gym, and even a grocery store. It’s impossible to know when a casual conversation might naturally turn to discussing your own work. When it does, you have to be ready for the chance someone shows interest. Keep a couple of copies in your car, or in a bag. Always have at least one handy.
Boy is there egg on my face