• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp, there goes my Thursday

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I was oddly looking forward to the 24th, you know?

My next show wasn't until the 25th in Müritz, Gosia has a book she's absorbed with for the evening, and I was going to pour out a Krupnik for my pests and watch what I was hoping would be reports of a Midwestern Rube Freakout.

Now I see Tubby Tits Tomlinson delayed the inevitable for another month? Last minute judicial additions fly in the Cheese State? What makes Sosnay so keen to allow this?

It makes me miss the days when we could mess with Joe's livelihood. The law was never involved, it was just passing along his social media racist comments to management, who would then realize a mouth breathing, self-loathing hoof-stomper wasn't worth the headache to wail over his shitty acoustic and cosplay his fantasies outside of the Fat Bob Burger.

But good things come to those who wait. Right?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
In the same way that off topic is a good place to get scientific analysis of various topics. Yes.
giphy.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
I've just woken up not long ago, and we're heading to breakfast before rehearsal, and I was certain I had read that from the Debtors posting.

If I'm wrong, put me over the coals, lads. My coffee hasn't hit me yet, maybe a stiff whiskey might help.
Seems like he hired lawyers three days ago to give him more time. It’s speculated that they can claim they need more time to look over the case but on the other hand it’s pretty clear that he ignored the whole paying the debt thing. We’ll find out on Thursday.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Seems like he hired lawyers three days ago to give him more time. It’s speculated that they can claim they need more time to look over the case but on the other hand it’s pretty clear that he ignored the whole paying the debt thing. We’ll find out on Thursday.

Ok, so more or less it's a distinct possibility.

You know, magistrates over here really don't fuck around. What's with the leniency Patty Pneumonia keeps being afforded here? Any look into his file - and you know he has one - should result in a proud judge to get cross.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Ok, so more or less it's a distinct possibility.

You know, magistrates over here really don't fuck around. What's with the leniency Patty Pneumonia keeps being afforded here? Any look into his file - and you know he has one - should result in a proud judge to get cross.
He's a Straight White Middle Class Male (tm), but he looks to be cashing in the last of the chips that status can get him. My prediction is he'll spend probably 5-10k to kick the can down the road this time and he won't be given the benefit of the doubt again. He's at the stage where he should be preparing for the nuremburg trials but he's probably still looking in the mirror practicing a speech to get hitler elected.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
He's a Straight White Middle Class Male (tm), but he looks to be cashing in the last of the chips that status can get him. My prediction is he'll spend probably 5-10k to kick the can down the road this time and he won't be given the benefit of the doubt again. He's at the stage where he should be preparing for the nuremburg trials but he's probably still looking in the mirror practicing a speech to get hitler elected.

See, I thought over on your side of the world, it's not so much about color and creed, I've always considered that a warped perception.

No, I've felt your country was more about the Class you were in. The more money you possess, the more leniency given to you. And as we all know, far too well, Patrick is both low class and broke like a Chinese pocket watch.

Shows what I know.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
See, I thought over on your side of the world, it's not so much about color and creed, I've always considered that a warped perception.

No, I've felt your country was more about the Class you were in. The more money you possess, the more leniency given to you. And as we all know, far too well, Patrick is both low class and broke like a Chinese pocket watch.

Shows what I know.
It’s not about race it’s about money. He’s let the debt climb by not starting to pay it but I doubt any black guy would be in a different position had they been retarded enough to start the lolsuit. Lynne has clearly been paying for the lawyers who haven’t been stiffed. I’ll give him that he was somewhat privileged that he didn’t get his ass beat by the cops when he was squealing at them.

Last edited: