• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp, it's over for onaforums

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout

“I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching ‘The Sopranos,’ ‘The White Lotus,’ ‘Goodfellas’ or any movie or TV show I’ve been in,” Imperioli wrote Saturday morning. “Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to. USA! USA!”

I'm so sorry guys :(

Hopefully Imperioli will still allow you to post memes and references, even if rewatches are strictly forbidden.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

I'm so sorry guys :(

Hopefully Imperioli will still allow you to post memes and references, even if rewatches are strictly forbidden.
Theater fag who would be remembered as Spider if David Chase didn't exist. He's just a punk who got lucky.

G

Funny thing about The White Lotus is that it has predatory gays, which I didn’t think were allowed. The season Imperiolli was on, the villains were a gang of homosexuals.
The showrunner is a gay (bisexual, i.e. greedy gay) man. Explains how they got away with making the homosexual Armand a predatory crackhead who tried to fuck a married guest, bribed a young employee to let him eat his ass and took a shit in that yuppie cunt's suitcase in season one. Like you said, season 2 had Stifler's mum targeted by a gang of jet-setting gays (the leader of whom may or may not have been fucking his much younger nephew.) Stifler's mum's new husband was in on it with them and the logical progression for season 3 is that he's inherited her money and will be one of the main characters on holiday in another White Lotus resort.

If that show was written and/or run by a straight person it would be called homophobic, but it probably never would've been made in the first place.