• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welp, I had a dream about Patrick and Adrienne

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
For some reason I'm in this place, like a coffee shop or a bar, and I'm online waiting for something. Then I'm making chit chat with Adrienne who is there with Patrick at a table near the line. I can vividly remember her being flirtatious while Patrick is within earshot and he is part of the conversation but not really in the conversation. He's half listening but paying attention to something else. I don't remember what led up to it but then she says something "we swing" and then Patrick becomes more interested.

Adrienne looks like she did when she was married to Patrick. Not hot but cute in a Midwestern way. I'd fawwwk her. Anyway it is implied that whatever happens with us sexually, Patrick has to be involved. I express discomfort, saying Im not interested if another guy is involved, and it makes me really uncomfortable. Then Patrick chimes in with this mildly gay tone in his voice saying "believe me, I was the same way at first". And then I got creeped out because I knew he wanted to blow me, or me him, or both. It was very vivid. What really shined through was Pat's homosexuality (or at least bisexuality).

Fortunately (unfortunately?) that's where it stopped and I woke up. Not a nightmare per se, but characters from the Pat universe have crept into my subconscious now to the point where I'm dreaming about Patrick Tomlinson and fucking Adrienne. I guess he really does live in my head rent free. Fawwwwwwk.

Any of you faggots ever have dreams like this? I'll hang up and listen to your response.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I had a dream I slept with that dude who used to cohost American idol with Ryan seacret
1000003668.jpg

People forget about Brian Dunkleman

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve had three Patrick dreams I can remember but none were sexual. They all involved trying to avoid being caught as an “atalker “ by him or having been discovered and now I’m in a combat situation. Harrowing stuff

Edit: in one of them Pat was a super chill real ass dude. I think that one was 100% influenced by his voice in the Dougie “I wanna shine a light” video. “OnA forums, it’s uh, what we got”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Just last night I dreamt that I insulted Boq and he was trying to assassinate me. But being an incompetent manlet he could never successfully sneak in on me with his knife

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
One time I dreamt that I disguised myself as an elderly black police officer using one of those realistic silicone masks and went to the hovel. They let me in and told me about all the food deliveries they've been getting and I blew my cover from laughing when I saw they each had a bite taken out of them.