• 2-04-2023 This was originally the backup site, so it was under-provisioned. I've added more resources now so we'll see how it performs. I may switch back to the other host if this continues to perform poorly with the added resources.

• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Killing yourself is not PFG (knowwhatimean) If you or someone you care about may be at risk of suicide, call or text the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24/7 service that offers support, information, and local resources: 988. Serious Calls only.

Welp...February is sorted

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I fucking loved this game - when I was 12. I couldn't give less of a shit about videogames as an adult. This nigga has a legit development disorder.
I only play it once a year with my cousins as a sort of nostalgia thing, usually Christmas break if I’m home. We’re almost always too high to do anything meaningful except sneakily kill one another and laugh like retards

Ladynyahh

Southeast Asian Sex Tour 2023
Valentin.png

I do not resemble Zukovsky, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Imagine Pat in 2009 era COD lobbies.

Some Kid: “ You’re a faggot nigger”

Pat: “ No child, I’m not. Those are your delusions again”
I would love to hear him get roasted by lobbies for a few hours. He would get buried. I bet he tried it a one point and ended up having a meltdown so he just plays the single player modes because he gets too mad.

The Björk Brotherman

Ringo ain't here, nigger. You're on thin ice.
I would love to hear him get roasted by lobbies for a few hours. He would get buried. I bet he tried it a one point and ended up having a meltdown so he just plays the single player modes because he gets too mad.
DayZ is the one that I would love to see either him or Nana freak out about. It's a FPS game but there's zombies too. You start out with nothing and it takes literally hours of searching and working to get food and medicine and guns and clothing, and if somebody gets the drop on you and kills you, you go right back to the starting point with nothing again.