Wellington foreshadowing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1658504357037.png

1658504374760.png

1658504393501.png

G

He definitely fucked it up on purpose since he likes his filet well done but he knew he would be made fun of if he posted pics of a well done center.
It doesn't agree with my palate, child.

He did make a comment recently about starting to like steak at a less-than-well-done temperature. He's probably been made fun of by so many people for ordering well-done steak that he's lying for dopamine but I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1546572653578059776[/URL]

Steak is the only thing about me getting redder as I get older.

Yeah, he's an alcoholic and sometimes their face/cheeks get red but in his case his face is turning a weird shade of yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Tate

Oven March
It doesn't agree with my palate, child.

He did make a comment recently about starting to like steak at a less-than-well-done temperature. He's probably been made fun of by so many people for ordering well-done steak that he's lying for dopamine but I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it

Yeah, he's an alcoholic and sometimes their face/cheeks get red but in his case his face is turning a weird shade of yellow.
That's probably only because he's too impatient to eat and wants his food ASAP. Let's hope he orders some medium-rare chicken sometime soon.

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
That last photo of his "plating". He ate the whole thing. Its supposed to feed a few people. The ribs he gave us that xmas morning was one of the best gifts I have gotten in years.
I’m certain he ate it himself. Someone figured out Rick spends holidays alone because Nick is with her family and Rick ain’t invited and is fat.