"Well, my friends and family know they're not going to control me for the most part. Anyway!"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
" Ignoring them doesnt work on them"

Funny, there are a few people this place fucked with that just went silent for a week and didnt respond and the trolls went away. Pat chose to play stupid block/unblock games with responding to everything. Remember, pat proudly gloated about baiting troll for sport.

G

"what if you made your profile private for a little while and see if that helps?

"I've told you - these aren't normal trolls, this is all they do and think about. I've spoken with law enforcement, they said crimes have clearly been committed..."

*Cuts Rick off*

"Alright, sorry. Was just trying to help."

*Walks out of room*
Someone just posted a screenshot of a reddit thread where someone pointed out that he replied to every comment in an antagonizing way and maybe he was bringing a lot of the trolling on himself by continuing to respond. He fired back that he was fighting the trolls and winning. One of rakdaddy's friends told him the same thing and he blew him off too. The conversations were similar to the above. They offer advice, he says he's winning, they say something like "It doesn't look like you're winning to me" and them just bow out. He's like a retarded version of the Terminator. He keeps coming and never stops but he's an ineffective nothing and the lulz just keep piling up.

RobertMewler

Funny, there are a few people this place fucked with that just went silent for a week and didnt respond and the trolls went away. Pat chose to play stupid block/unblock games with responding to everything. Remember, pat proudly gloated about baiting troll for sport.

That was him seething, coping, and dilating.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?

John Pavlowhateverthefuck was fixin' to be the next big cow, changed his number and tuned us out and now we're a complete non-factor in his life. It's that easy, anyone can do it!

BudDickman

By the way, he's lying about performing in Chicago. He only performed open mic nights in Milwaukee, and in Madison with some faggy little "comedy troupe" that consisted of other no-career-having open mic losers, when he wore that unbelievably gay leather trenchcoat as a gimmick to overcome his own nervousness and total lack of material and comedic ability.

BudDickman

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Correction: he performed in something called Camp-Pain at Zanies in Chicago:

Wow. Admitting to racism - right from his own mouth!

I used to live down the street from that Zanies assuming it’s the one in Old Town. It’s truly a shame he wasn’t assaulted and robbed after the show.

Username

The fact a man in his 40s said this is bizarre. Why would anyone control you when your 40 plus? I can’t imagine anyone in my family trying to control my life or tell me what to do.

He still has that teenage mentality of,I’m gonna eat leftover pizza for breakfast and if Mama Raven doesn’t like it, well tough cos no one controls me.

Carol or whoever said it first is right he’s retarded and Nikki is his career.

G

The fact a man in his 40s said this is bizarre. Why would anyone control you when your 40 plus? I can’t imagine anyone in my family trying to control my life or tell me what to do.

He still has that teenage mentality of,I’m gonna eat leftover pizza for breakfast and if Mama Raven doesn’t like it, well tough cos no one controls me.

Carol or whoever said it first is right he’s retarded and Nikki is his career.
He hates children and doesnt want to be seen as one.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/gv6szG0']
ifightandwin.png
[/URL]

That's what I was talking about. Thanks.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/gv6szG0']
ifightandwin.png
[/URL]
This is the most obvious case of projection I’ve ever seen. My point being that Pat is an alcoholic rapist who burned down his own bar... I’m going to prison now, aren’t I?

It’s like this fat fucking maniac said. Every accusation is an admission. Tomlinson hates us because we remind him of what he is when he so desperately wants to be something he isn’t.

He abandoned his child but wants to speak on being a responsible parent. He wants to chastise so-called misogynists while saying grotesque things about conservative women. He’s a gun owner that condemns the wrong kind of people for defending themselves.

Basically he’s an enormous faggot, you see.

G

"I would love to go back to writing full-time instead of having to defend my reputation for an hour a day every day."

THEN DO THAT YOU FAT FUCK. Pat loves his cyberstalkers because it's an excuse to blow meatloaf farts into his pink blanket all day every day.