Welfare check for user 'Monk'

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
This evening at 12:05 AM (UTC -4) I mildly critiqued the nuances between American and British television shows. While most users responded with good natured joshing, one user who goes by the name of @Monk (one of a pool of largely redundant users who posts all day long but contributes nothing of substance, is part of a faggoty clique who defend each other to the hilt) proceeded to become extremely biligerant and quite frankly out-of-order after he saw me rebuke what I can only assume was his boyfriend @Minaw. @Monk car crashed me! I find the whole system of ribs and car crashing quite trivial but evidently @Monk holds great creedance in this system because after I car crashed him back he spent over 1 hour of his miserable life going through all 200 (Two-Hundred) of my posts and car crashed every single one of them! At this point I could hardly stop myself from giggling like a school girl from the fact I had upset this boob so so much he resorted to this ludicrous behaviour.

Imagine being part of a forum of this calibre and being so sensitive 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 @Monk you are a boob!