• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welcome to Landshcaping with Ricsh

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:0px; padding-bottom:195.960%"><iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen height="100%" src="" width="100%" style="border:none; width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

I didn’t know jews did yard work, but that’s probably the bit since you never actually see Vos doing anything.

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Ummm... Any tried and true brotherman follows The Legend on Instagram and knows this. Maybe you should listen and learn something?
Well then did you take advantage of national Smoothie Day?

IMG_9322.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Is he Mexican? How is he at pulling weeds?

912bdb711a99c33ddf0f6699092d5b0f.jpg

I tell ya, I've never been one at maintaining a lawn. Have you ever seen an old Jew spray weed killer? Sad sight!

I started a garden once. Killed my back doing it, I didn't last a week. One afternoon, I'm planting Azaleas in the front yard, and who should walk up to me but Orson Welles! His eyes were, were glassed over like Church windows! He asked me if I was going to plant grapes, and before I could answer, he starts slurring about Paul Masson California Wine, and then proceeds to piss all over my garden, saying "No Azalea will grow before it's time", and then just walked away muttering about Mrs. Buckley's farm in Lincolnshire. Always a salesman, that guy!

Needless to say, the Azaleas didn't grow and I tossed the whole garden after that. Do you think it was Orson's urine? Peter Bogdanovich said he had a permanent burn mark in his back lawn from him. I'm just asking questions.

Gavin in Manhattan, you'd like to share the joys of being an FBI informant with a dildo up your ass - the floor is yours!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I wonder if Bonnie has a secret onlyfans? I find it hard to believe that two average stand up comedians with a podcast could pull in that kind of cash.
Likely bought it awhile ago before real estate got so stupid

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Likely bought it awhile ago before real estate got so stupid
I was looking for more funny landscaping videos, I’m not having too much luck with that, but in videos from this time last year he was at a different house and says they are moving soon to a bigger place.