• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird post; need you to cheer me up please guyss

I dunno what to say... had some issues & whatnot. I'm gonna try extra hard to bring some funny, but could do with some pre-xmas cheer!

I've obviously got my IRL buddies, but half of them are vaxxed-up, & some of my fellow freedom-fighters have let me down. But lawyers are sorting shit to get my drugs back, I'll be cool in a week or 2... but make me smile!

[I might delete]

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Here's the great thing with the last 2 years. Stop caring. Seriously. This year I stopped caring because the world is fake and gay. Feels great. Told my shitty family to fuck off. Stopped putting in any effort at work, and it really could be considered working against them now since I hold a lot of keys and could cripple them with no effort. Also got a 15% raise for no reason which got wiped out by inflation (nice break even stupid) Everyone else stopped caring and now I don't and it's great.

World doesn't make sense anymore, embrace that and tell it to fuck off.

Or not, whatever works for you. I'm drinking for the 700th day in a row so probably not a good role model. I think I'm borderline alcoholic and try to maintain that borderline. Goal is Nick Cage in leaving las vegas if it comes to that.

Edir. Oh but I just quit my job for a 25% raise. Also my dogecoin is taking a beating but I'm averaged at 0.18$ so doge is going to the moon probably

G

I used to think I was gay because the old subs and this forum were the only places I could actually talk to people. I then realized I was gay for a multitude of other reasons and felt slightly better. I also finally managed to get to work after completely emptying my bowels before going to work so that feels nice.

Yes, I realize I’ve made this post entirely about myself, child. I’m sorry you’re so stupid that you needed to post this. Oopsie Doodles.