Weird Al Yankovic appreciation thread.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I normally cringe at counter argument posts, and this is not to be confrontational towards @Sgt. Barnes but I along with others seem to agree that Weird Al is a good egg. Everyone deserves some level of hate, I agree, but some are so low on totem pole that they can be ignored.

Weird Al is a talented man and is appreciated in the music industry and will be known for his contributions in long after he's gone. Many musicians will never have that pleasure.

Again no disrespect to @Sgt. Barnes

I will continue to be your friend.

Yours,

Artie

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
I respect him for not being an outright fag and breaking into the industry the way he has. But I don't find him funny at all, it's all so fucking hacky and embarrassing to me. It's like quintessential nerd humor. I remember in high school that the kids that were into Weird Al were the same fags that were obnoxiously into Monty Python and played Yugioh with each other at lunch.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I got a CD of his as a kid, probably in a Best Buy when they still had a CD section, and mustve chosen it cause i liked the artwork
1648926581589.png

All i know is his songs probably help people enjoy different genres cause i know I would never have given half of the parodied artists a chance if i haven't already heard their parody

G

I normally cringe at counter argument posts, and this is not to be confrontational towards @Sgt. Barnes but I along with others seem to agree that Weird Al is a good egg. Everyone deserves some level of hate, I agree, but some are so low on totem pole that they can be ignored.

Weird Al is a talented man and is appreciated in the music industry and will be known for his contributions in long after he's gone. Many musicians will never have that pleasure.

Again no disrespect to @Sgt. Barnes

I will continue to be your friend.

Yours,

Artie
And you’re a good beaner, @aRTie02150 Comparatively, I guess.