• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We wuz witches n sheeittt

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i still don't understand how the quirky dork girl character from the Victoria Justice show became the biggest singer in nig music of current year

victorious.jpg

looks like a crackhead now

G

Nice sassy responses to a serious phenomenon. It's being done on purpose

[MEDIA=youtube]tymDmu2gy18[/MEDIA]

Same reason say, new McDonalds are grey...active disillusionment of the masses by your Jew-y controllers

NEWS01_180519977_AR_0_0_WM20180515180519977_MG3075482.jpg

The old Mcdonald's red roof/umami colors was when your controllers weren't actively waging thousand-cut deaths on you, ooopsie doodles

yie8v4ck8ph91.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Isn't the point of a witch for them to be thin and have a pointy nose/chin? Instead you have whoever the fuck this actress is with her fat lips, flat nose and braided hair. She doesn't even look like a witch; more like a female Shrek.

Even ignoring all that though, this looks completely atrocious. It's incredible how much shit gets money thrown at it these days.

Last edited: