We wuz kangs

I guarantee the climax of the movie is black women slaughtering white men in barbaric fashion. You know, something to get the jewish and negro patrons hooting and hollering. How about a real movie, like a movie about Cecil Rhodes. Guy wanted the UK and the USA to form a joint empire to conquer the world. The crown would be shared by Queen Victoria (later Edward) and whoever was president. The British government told him that it was too expensive and not in their interests. So to show them how easy it was he hired a few mercenaries and conquered Rhodesia, currently Zambia and Zimbabwe. Rather than set himself up as a king he handed it over to the government.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I guarantee the climax of the movie is black women slaughtering white men in barbaric fashion. You know, something to get the jewish and negro patrons hooting and hollering. How about a real movie, like a movie about Cecil Rhodes. Guy wanted the UK and the USA to form a joint empire to conquer the world. The crown would be shared by Queen Victoria (later Edward) and whoever was president. The British government told him that it was too expensive and not in their interests. So to show them how easy it was he hired a few mercenaries and conquered Rhodesia, currently Zambia and Zimbabwe. Rather than set himself up as a king he handed it over to the government.
Africa is wasted on niggers

G

Or how about the movie where European explorers land in Africa eager to do trade with the locals. We have tools, livestock, gunpowder, they say, what do you guys have? People, the Africans say, we've been enslaving each other for centuries. We have no concept of each other as Africans, we're merely feuding tribes who treat each other as chattel, with the Hausa at the top of the pile (in West Africa.) Um, OK, say the evil slave-trading whites. Said whites go on to give their own lives and money to abolish slavery a couple of centuries later while the rest of the world carry on the practice enthusiastically.

EraGodless

Fuck you very much for the rabbit hole you just sent me on--