• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We were several drinks into the evening because it was 11 o clock during lockdown

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
We were about to have all the sex before the police arrived. It's probably the kind of sex that you haven't had because I have had a lot of it and know all the things. I'm very masculine.

pretty-cool-awesome.gif

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"I've written a couple of screenplays [at Hooligans]". Nobody asked you to write them, and you never sold them to anybody. What an embarrassing thing to say.
Really. You could have written 1000 screenplays but if nobody who matters has ever seen them then you might as well have written zero screenplays.

G

Really. You could have written 1000 screenplays but if nobody who matters has ever seen them then you might as well have written zero screenplays.
Oh but sweetie, these screenplays have been optioned by Hollywood. If you had even the first clue of how any of this works, you'd understand that the right people are reading these screenplays and it's only a matter of time until pre-production kicks off.

I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Oh but sweetie, these screenplays have been optioned by Hollywood. If you had even the first clue of how any of this works, you'd understand that the right people are reading these screenplays and it's only a matter of time until pre-production kicks off.

I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.
I can assure Fatty, nobody who matters knows who he is.

Forum Clout
His story also has way too many details. It doesn’t matter that you can’t remember which show you were binging on Netflix, stupid.
I know from watching police interrogation channels on YouTube that adding numerous unnecessary details to a story is an immediate tell that the person is lying. They are, perhaps subconsciously, trying to make themselves sound more believable but they give themselves away.

The whole story is retarded and isn't swaTTing because no swat team showed up.