• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We should hook Niki up with Betsy

LongIslandchomper

OnAπŸ€πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211111-161848_Twitter.jpg

Niki is a motorcycle riding bull dyke who likes to enable unemployed bums and Betsy has a nasty snatch and likes to fart in body cavities. A match made in heaven! πŸ’•

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's fucking disgusting. There's gotta be something very wrong with Papa Resto. How do you allow your grown (bum) daughter to live under your roof and act like this? To flaunt herself as an amoral, gross cunt?

If read that filth from my beautiful daughter Carol Vigoda-Fuchs, I'd walk into her room, look her straight in the eye, slit my throat with a straight razor and try to scream "I FAILED YOU! I FAILED YOU!" until I died.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Does she?
First of all, it's pronounced F-yukes. Hard U. Second, you may be my favorite science fiction author of all time and an all around big dicked boss, but if you make a joke like that about MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER Carol Vigoda-Fuchs ever again in front of all the fellas I'll stab you in the top of the hand with a plastic fork. It doesn't sound like much but it sure smarts.

But to answer your vulgar and unnecessary question, she does not. She did give me a wonderful grandson, Jamie. But to my knowledge, she prayed to God to send a baby and he was delivered by a stork swaddled in a blue blanket. He has my handsome earlobes.

Last edited: