We need to tax billionaires so that capeshit can exist, child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
capeshit nonsense.png

He really thinks like a child.

G

Batman is a rich white guy who uses his wealth to fund his ability to beat the shit out of inner city brown people without any regard for civil rights or due process. I'm sure his woke friends will love to know that he thinks that's what this country is missing.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
I guess Richard Branson and Elon Musk developing their own space programs doesn't impress the Milwaukee Mountain because there was no Disney branding involved.

Tony Stark was a alcoholic, womanizer and war profiteer, and Bruce Wayne was a violent sociopath, but hey, they got action figures, so therefore they are better.

I thank God every day that Pat isn't involved in Annabelle's life whatsoever. She's more of a grown up than he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Only a fat piece of shit on the gibs dole would be posting about progressive income taxes. He needs Bezos money to eat, child.
It shows you he’s a lazy bum. He cries about others paying their taxes when he doesn’t even earn an income. I’ve never cared about a billionaire and their taxes since they can afford the best accountants that know all the tax codes to pay the least amount. Idiots like Pat cry these guys don’t pay their “fair share” when in reality they have broken zero laws. That’s why the best accountants can charge so much because they know how you can pay less. No laws broken, child.