We need to talk about Warren

Rascal

Finally got promoted to the front seat, did you? Enough with the mommy car pics already faggot.

20220922_115326.jpg

Last edited:
If I had to explain to someone that I bully a 14 year old kid whose mother is the sister of a disgraced shock jock on a forum dedicated to the radio show that is defunct for more than 8 years by now they would think I am clinically insane, but somehow deep in my gut I believe everything we do is completely justified.

Having said that: Fuck you Warren, I hope you get bullied into suicide.

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
If I had to explain to someone that I bully a 14 year old kid whose mother is the sister of a disgraced shock jock on a forum dedicated to the radio show that is defunct more than 8 years by now they would think I am clinically insane, but somehow deep in my gut I believe everything we do is completely justified.

Having said that: Fuck you Warren, I hope you get bullied into suicide.
Anthony stalks actual children younger than him on IG, tries to lure, groom and fuck them by buying them gifts (and maybe even kissing them ;p ). Dawn knows this too and doesn't even care.

Cause of that this gayfaced, effeminate little wimp can be routinely mocked like the rest of that scumbag family. I hope gays still have a miserable time in HS.