• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We need another movie about "badass" female spies

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Apparently Jessica Chastain is a hardcore rugmuncher in a sham marriage but won't come out for $ reasons.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Apparently Jessica Chastain is a hardcore rugmuncher in a shame marriage but won't come out for $ reasons.
She used to live with women when she lived in NYC. She was dating the broad from that movie 'Teeth' for a while. Probably why her career took forever to take off. She never had sex with Weinstein and Company being a dyke.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird that we don't have any female spy movies where it's more of a slowburn like le Carré. Could be really interesting.

Only example I can think of is The Americans.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The last time Diane Kruger was a spy Tarantino took 6 closeups of her feet, then got a German to bash her head in. Hollywood just isn't what it used to be.