• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We know Pat has no relationship with his daughter but what about Mama Raven

Forum Clout
I saw a thread asking if Pat had any pictures with his daughter which we know he doesn't. What I'm wondering is does Mama Raven have anything to do with her. My parents split when I was 6 months old and I didn't have any contact with him till I was 20. Despite this I had contact with my grandmother despite her living several states away. She would visit once or twice a year and my mom would take me to her house once a year. She never missed a birthday or Christmas and when I would visit her I would see she always had pictures of me hanging up along with pictures of her 31 other grandchildren. It's inconceivable to me that Mama Raven wouldn't have anything to do with Annabelle or at the very least have pictures of her. Even though Pat signed away his rights that doesn't mean his parents shouldn't be part of her life. Plus what type of parent would let their child sign away his child. I guess what I'm trying to say is Mama Raven is a worse parent than Pat

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
My parents split when I was 6 months old and I didn't have any contact with him till I was 20. Despite this I had contact with my grandmother despite her living several states away. She would visit once or twice a year and my mom would take me to her house once a year.
But this is your mother's mother, correct?

It's not the norm for a parent to deal with their ex-in laws, or to even trust their in laws with their kids.

Forum Clout
It’s conceivable that they don’t even know she exists. Ade left him before she was visibly pregnant.
They have to know. They moved back to Wisconsin before she was born and Jon made it seem like it was an ordeal trying to come to an agreement with Pat. Plus we know he told Rona that he was going to kill them both and she called the cops

Forum Clout
But this is your mother's mother, correct?

It's not the norm for a parent to deal with their ex-in laws, or to even trust their in laws with their kids.
No my dad's mother. My other grandparents lived in the same town. As far as dealing with ex-in laws I know I had a easier time dealing with them then my ex when I first got divorced. I know in my case both families but the kids first especially the grandparents. There's even an open invitation for me to go their family Sunday dinners and my mom hangs out with my ex mother in law all the time even without the kids.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No my dad's mother. My other grandparents lived in the same town. As far as dealing with ex-in laws I know I had a easier time dealing with them then my ex when I first got divorced. I know in my case both families but the kids first especially the grandparents. There's even an open invitation for me to go their family Sunday dinners and my mom hangs out with my ex mother in law all the time even without the kids.
Oh okay. That's great. I just didn't expect it because it's not common... I don't think, anyway. Like if I became good friends with a girlfriend's brother and then split from her, I doubt we'd continue to be friends.

Plus we know he told Rona that he was going to kill them both and she called the cops
Whether Pat's parents (one of which is a dicksucking homosexual) believed that Pat made the threats, this is why Ade wouldn't allow her daughter anywhere near anyone associated with Pat. The grandparents don't really have a say in the matter. Maybe they want to see their granddaughter. But why? Ideally she has Jon's parents for that.