• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

We got lost

Gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting this place to be all up everyone's ass about everything. I know we hate Ant for getting himself canned and Opie for being Opie, but now there's hate threads for Jim and even Club Soda Kenny? Don't get me wrong, I used to love bashing stupid Vos and everything, but that was when he'd say something stupid, nothing to do with him as a person. I remember coming home every day and laughing at Bro Joe's antics on the sub, even looking forward enough to grab a beer, turn on some music and set the mood, like "Ha ha, I can't believe it". Feeling like a part of something felt good. "I'm having fun and they hate that!" The female vocals of the music caused me to stir. Why was my body beginning to move like that? Embracing, an almost reflexive sashay writhed me out of my restrictive outer shirt. "Hahahaha! Holee shit!" I could almost feel myself vibrate down there, but nothing inserted was turned on. "I can't believe those n***** would do that! Can't they behave?!" Bite marks along the couch felt good to dig my pocked fingers into, with the greasy Naruto body pillow still unreachable at the pawn shop. Memories of young girls I've bitten are enough dopamine for now to stave off the coming pain. The closetedness. Hiding my dance. Sneaking a lisp here and there just wasn't enough. Nana has a need to feed.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Screenshot_20220909-184059.png

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
Gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting this place to be all up everyone's ass about everything. I know we hate Ant for getting himself canned and Opie for being Opie, but now there's hate threads for Jim and even Club Soda Kenny? Don't get me wrong, I used to love bashing stupid Vos and everything, but that was when he'd say something stupid, nothing to do with him as a person. I remember coming home every day and laughing at Bro Joe's antics on the sub, even looking forward enough to grab a beer, turn on some music and set the mood, like "Ha ha, I can't believe it". Feeling like a part of something felt good. "I'm having fun and they hate that!" The female vocals of the music caused me to stir. Why was my body beginning to move like that? Embracing, an almost reflexive sashay writhed me out of my restrictive outer shirt. "Hahahaha! Holee shit!" I could almost feel myself vibrate down there, but nothing inserted was turned on. "I can't believe those n***** would do that! Can't they behave?!" Bite marks along the couch felt good to dig my pocked fingers into, with the greasy Naruto body pillow still unreachable at the pawn shop. Memories of young girls I've bitten are enough dopamine for now to stave off the coming pain. The closetedness. Hiding my dance. Sneaking a lisp here and there just wasn't enough. Nana has a need to feed.
Good attempt, but @satanssockpuppet has already got the job as official OnA storyteller. I won’t car crash you but I have your award below. You win the Big Jay!

C41D81D6-71DF-45B8-9121-81F6D67C3235.jpg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
47F242A6-394E-49EF-B891-BEC3A0C335B2.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Where's the Vos roll?

So which faggot approved this faggot to post in any forum

G

You know what dude you got your iPhone, you got your nervous energy and boom you made an ass out of yourself.

Jim is a no try hard faggot for dragging his feet on a show he could carry if he wasn’t (to quote a proud Iranian) GAY AND FAGGOT!

Steps on his friends for non existent clout, rapes prostitutes, is a hack and not for nothing he stinks and I don’t like him.