• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We did it, faggots. 400 pages on KiwiFarms!

G

Nice Streisand Effect, stupid.

(h/t to @Caverlock... the original architect and real MVP)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/page-400[/URL]

Screenshot_20220317-182328_Chrome.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Page 100 - Sep 29
...three months later
Page 200 - Dec 22
...two months later
Page 300 - Feb 21
...one month later
Page 400 - Mar 17

growing faster and faster, congratulations to Patrick for being an unlimited source of stupidity for people to gaze at.

the next 400 pages are going to be wild, he just cannot stop making a fool out of himself

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Page 100 - Sep 29
...three months later
Page 200 - Dec 22
...two months later
Page 300 - Feb 21
...one month later
Page 400 - Mar 17

growing faster and faster, congratulations to Patrick for being an unlimited source of stupidity for people to gaze at.

the next 400 pages are going to be wild, he just cannot stop making a fool out of himself
Pat's adventures in bailiff avoidance will surely yield at least another 400 pages.

TYFYS, @Caverlock

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Yay! I'm not really the one to give credit to these days, though. @Nigniggerson and others are doing the real work.

I went through pages 1-350 and copied the links to noteworthy posts, pasted them all to an old post of mine I cleared out on the 3rd page, and was going to make a beautiful Thread Directory there...then I looked at how many links I had and Annabelle'd it big-time. I'll finish it eventually.

Yes, I'm more ashamed of skipping out on my responsibilities as a thread starter than Pig is about abandoning his daughter.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yay! I'm not really the one to give credit to these days, though. @Nigniggerson and others are doing the real work.

I went through pages 1-350 and copied the links to noteworthy posts, pasted them all to an old post of mine I cleared out on the 3rd page, and was going to make a beautiful Thread Directory there...then I looked at how many links I had and Annabelle'd it big-time. I'll finish it eventually.

Yes, I'm more ashamed of skipping out on my responsibilities as a thread starter than Pig is about abandoning his daughter.
Rick values his twitter threads more than his daughter, so it’s not that different.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
You'll be horrified to learn that the clueless sperg who said:

Give me some kind of hook. Give me a reason to click through all your spoilers.

...has not had the the decency to kill himself yet; he posted on there earlier in the week. Hopefully that's just because he failed his first attempt and now has half his face blown off; and his parents keep leaving loaded firearms nearby. "We've decided to store all of our guns and ammo down in the basement with you, champ. For... safety"

Nice work, though, @Caverlock. I think there's one other guy who helped out but whose name I forget; props to him too.