• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW- Slicing Off Your Enemy's Face And Wearing It As A Mask? nsfw

G

Still not as horrifying as this.

0A884664-33B5-4009-95D5-5DF1C1CA444E.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
There is a cartel video out there where they cut the guy's face off while he is still alive and they stitch it to a soccer ball.
This is fucked up, but I've seen far worse from these maniacs. It would have taken the cake if it showed the dude getting his face sliced off while still alive or something. Still some fucked up, repugnant shit. Look up funkytown or ghostrider.

They aren't people.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If these cartel animals only did this shit to each other i couldn’t give a shit, but they also involve innocent civilians in their savagery. They truly have no humanity in them. Scary shit.
Yep- a lot of times they will pick civilians and say that they're rival cartel members or that they're kidnappers-- it's all a psyop and a decent amount of it was learned at the School of the Americas.

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout
This is fucked up, but I've seen far worse from these maniacs. It would have taken the cake if it showed the dude getting his face sliced off while still alive or something. Still some fucked up, repugnant shit. Look up funkytown or ghostrider.

They aren't people.
The one where they behead the cop in front of his son is right up there with the two you mentioned. The son starts having a panic attack as they're beheading the father so the cartel members smack him around to snap him out of it and make him watch. Aaaaand then they cut the son's heart out of his chest while he's fully conscious. Fucking savages.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
The one where they behead the cop in front of his son is right up there with the two you mentioned. The son starts having a panic attack as they're beheading the father so the cartel members smack him around to snap him out of it and make him watch. Aaaaand then they cut the son's heart out of his chest while he's fully conscious. Fucking savages.

Yeah, that's a horrible one too. It might be the same one, but I've seen some where they will take a bite out of the heart right after cutting it out. The way they are able to do it so matter-of-factly is insane, when just watching it has fucked me up a bit. I can only hope they are captured by rivals and executed in similar fashion. If you believe the details associated with the Ghost Rider video he got that name from torturing his victims in a similar fashion, so some of these fuckers have it coming to them.

Another bad one is when they chopped some dude's fingers off with a dull blade, he had to hold his hand there and just take multiple hacks and watch his fingers slowly be removed. They also sliced his tongue off and he tried to put it back in his mouth in a desperate and vain attempt.

I feel better when I forget I've seen this shit.