WAWAW Post Malone

Wawaweewa Post Malone?

He gives an incredibly faggy first impression, but after hearing him talk a couple of times he's not as pozzed as he looks. Plus I love that photo of him being flashed at one of his concerts and he has this look of pure joy like the first time you ever saw boobs

post_malone_being_flashed_at_a_concert_becomes_a_meme_640_01.jpg

EraGodless

Faggot and industry plant
I think a lot of them are plants-- there are so many with literally no backstory (in the age of social media no less) and they just happen to pop up at the right time/place with almost zero grinding for years. It's funny that it's really hard to do that in the rock/metal genre (damn near impossible)--- but in rap/hip-hop, it happens all the time. Sometimes they even train the plants to play instruments and have some discernable talent. Control them with money/drugs/sex--

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I think a lot of them are plants-- there are so many with literally no backstory (in the age of social media no less) and they just happen to pop up at the right time/place with almost zero grinding for years. It's funny that it's really hard to do that in the rock/metal genre (damn near impossible)--- but in rap/hip-hop, it happens all the time. Sometimes they even train the plants to play instruments and have some discernable talent. Control them with money/drugs/sex--

Reminds me of this guy.

Tom-MaDonald.jpg