• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Macgruber?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember enjoying it but haven't watched it in forever because I just assumed its trash now. Same with Hot Rod.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
The movie (although the TV show is pretty good)?

It still watches pretty good. It's probably the best SNL derived movie (better than the Bues Brothers)--

This scene will aways break a niggas ribs-

Cumtown said it was good but I’ll have to check it out.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I remember enjoying it but haven't watched it in forever because I just assumed its trash now. Same with Hot Rod.

No, not the same with Hot Rod. Several brothermen can (still) relate to this scene. No need to raise your hands, we already know.

And since everybody is here because of a defunct radio show from a defunct form of media:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's a fun r rated comedy. I don't love it as much as others, but it's a good time.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Loved the skits, didn't care for the movie outside of the license plate joke and liked the show.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Only ever saw the movie. Actually, I managed to catch it in theaters for the 3 weeks it was in. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Didn’t see the new spinoff or anything else but I can attest to the first film being fantastic if you like stupid comedies.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I got the first episode without having to type the word cock.

Only ever saw the movie. Actually, I managed to catch it in theaters for the 3 weeks it was in. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Didn’t see the new spinoff or anything else but I can attest to the first film being fantastic if you like stupid comedies.
My friend went to the World premier screening they had for it in Austin (Will Forte and most of the other actors were there). He said the stars were all pretty cool, but a few people walked out of the movie. It might have been the scene when he was fucking his wife's ghost in the cemetery- fawkin prudes.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's great for being as stupid as it is. Stupid comedy is hard, look at Monty Python - for every classic, there was a fair amount of rubbish.

Oddly enough, Chris Nolan loves this movie. Just like Hitchcock loved Smokey and The Bandit.