• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WATP's retarded fanbase being trolled about Nana yet again

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"Hi John"
Screenshot_20230710-142410.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The funny part is, besides overwhelming evidence of his pedophilic desire, you could make a strong case of Ant being the least pedophilic of those three.
Digi and Vito (two obese 56%er faggots whom I confuse because they're so interchangeable) go on twitter and podcasts, talk about how much they love fucking kids and jerking off to anime CP, then turn around and say "dude I'm just joking lol." Ant at least has the gentlemanly courtesy to deny his grooming.

Why exactly are the commenters pissed? (Besides it being reddit and pro-pedophelia is basically leftist agenda). Is it because that post is not in the tone of that sub? Because those 3 guys are decisively pedophiles.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The Nana Internet Defense Force, NIDF.

Some people defend Nana because they hate blacks, and are just happy some one with some sort of media platform is laughing at black children drowning in pools. They are also used to openly racists men turning out to be criminals and pedophiles, so Nana's degeneracy doesn't phase them.

The WaTP losers can't openly admit Nana is a piece of shit, because that would be an admission that maybe there was a good reason Nana was fired and sent to obscurity, which would be a win for the SJWS they fight with a podcast by a guy who is just as boring as an of the podcasts he makes fun of.