WATP Fag Karl just had the temerity to go after Scorch's podcast

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
WATP are autistic enough to not really know "their audience", when they were first getting going they had the brilliant idea of going after a then in their prime Cumtown for not being a "traditional" comedy cast and were brutalized for it before calling it off. It was mindblowing how badly they misjudged their shot.

For years I honestly thought Cumtown was like a Bob Kelly YKWD spinoff with like Luis J Gomez or someone, just one of those asshole 8 people talking at once in some guys basement shows, and I avoided it for 5 or 6 years, so I could see this dope making the same mistake going in to it and then trying to justify it before rightfully getting shit on for it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
WATP are autistic enough to not really know "their audience", when they were first getting going they had the brilliant idea of going after a then in their prime Cumtown for not being a "traditional" comedy cast and were brutalized for it before calling it off. It was mindblowing how badly they misjudged their shot.

I still can't get over them complaining about the lack of theme song like that's an argument.

Then he aped Nick's thing and started going after Tom Myers and even when roasting the lowest hanging fruit in the universe managed to be a little gay and annoying about it.

lowend73

never caught lackin
(585) 330 9292

SpaceEdge provided that one about a year ago. No idea if it's still his current number.
Careful Brotherman, that can come back to bite someone if he turns into a snitching faggot.

He is like Fat Pat, a sensitive manboy who believes he is contributing by turning in garbage and serving 0 purpose. Selfish and egotistical

lowend73

never caught lackin
Then he aped Nick's thing and started going after Tom Myers and even when roasting the lowest hanging fruit in the universe managed to be a little gay and annoying about it.
I think we know more than the Jew about the show.

A podcast from here would be hilarious, I would give it less than a week before the collective social media fags would be salivating.

You know The Count and Worm would find out. Oh they would be pissed.