• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Watching Scarface (1983)

G

The opening scene with all the criminal migrants entering America is fucking depressing.

I don't know why I hate this movie all of a sudden. I loved it when I was younger. Is it because I'm mad at the film industry for glorifying drugs and violence to my impressionable, young mind? You can make the argument that his life ends up sucking and he dies in the end so it isn't really glorifying it, but let's cut the bullshit. It glorified it. I'm sick of violence, sex and drugs and depressing shit.

Anythony Cumia saw himself and Dawn in this film:

scarface.jpg

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I'm glad "Say hello to my little friend" fell out of public consciousness much like shitty Schwarzenegger accents.

I've never watched the 1932 Scarface and I assume that's a mistake I should remedy.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Do you ever lose your enthusiasm for movies and wonder if all kind of professional make-believe was just a gay and unjustifiable waste of money? Maybe it's light depression talking but I can't watch movies or TV these days without constantly thinking: This isn't real, this is gay.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
Do you ever lose your enthusiasm for movies and wonder if all kind of professional make-believe was just a gay and unjustifiable waste of money? Maybe it's light depression talking but I can't watch movies or TV these days without constantly thinking: This isn't real, this is gay.
Society truly is going through a Great Awakening. I can't go five minutes watching a movie without thinking JEW JEW JEW WHO'S THE JEW WHO GREENLIT THIS PIECE OF SHIT JEW JEW JEW

I watched the new fawken Top Gun and the whole time I was thinking FAGGOT FAG FAG HE'S A FAGGOT WHO DRINKS BABY BLOOD FAGGOT FAG

G

The opening scene with all the criminal migrants entering America is fucking depressing.

I don't know why I hate this movie all of a sudden. I loved it when I was younger. Is it because I'm mad at the film industry for glorifying drugs and violence to my impressionable, young mind? You can make the argument that his life ends up sucking and he dies in the end so it isn't really glorifying it, but let's cut the bullshit. It glorified it. I'm sick of violence, sex and drugs and depressing shit.

Anythony Cumia saw himself and Dawn in this film:

View attachment 58092
I hate everything about this movie...

the clunky music...why the fawk does his sister date that guy? She knew the consequences, its like she had a death wish. Made it seem like lusts are bigger than family bonds, fuck her, let her get shot. Hated her frizzy perm too, her hair should have been straight and fluttering and flowing in the wind.

Nothing redeemable about this, if I were Cuban I'd be outraged at their (((depiction))).