Watched Wiener-Dog (2016)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It was alright I guess. Todd Solondoz always knows how to do pitch black dark humor in some of the best possible ways. I laughed out loud a few times, but I felt like every segment in the movie got weaker as it went along. Would recommend watching this with a chick when she won't shut the fuck up about how much she loves dog.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
There is only one Wiener Dog.

Norm_and_Weiner_Dog.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It was alright I guess. Todd Solondoz always knows how to do pitch black dark humor in some of the best possible ways. I laughed out loud a few times, but I felt like every segment in the movie got weaker as it went along. Would recommend watching this with a chick when she won't shut the fuck up about how much she loves dog.
Was it based on Welcome to the Dollhouse at all? Really love that movie.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Was it based on Welcome to the Dollhouse at all? Really love that movie.
One of the four episodes is about Dawn (this time played by Greta Gerwig, not a great choice for that role) and Brandon (played by the Kieran Culkin) as adults. Each episode more or less centers around an actual Wiener-Dog.
Solondz peaked with Welcome to the Dollhouse. I watched all his movies after I saw that one a few months ago. They are all worth watching, though none of them comes close, for me... Poor Weiner Dog on the bus kept popping up in my mind for days.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
One of the four episodes is about Dawn (this time played by Greta Gerwig, not a great choice for that role) and Brandon (played by the Kieran Culkin) as adults. Each episode more or less centers around an actual Wiener-Dog.
Solondz peaked with Welcome to the Dollhouse. I watched all his movies after I saw that one a few months ago. They are all worth watching, though none of them comes close, for me... Poor Weiner Dog on the bus kept popping up in my mind for days.
Happiness is a lot better than Dollhouse.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Winer Dog getting mauled down by that bus at the end had me howling.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Only artistically. I still like Dollhouse much better. It's much more funny and moving to me.
It's definitely an easier watch and has likable characters. Both are pretty funny too. I agree that Dollhouse is better though.