Watched Tim (1979 film starring Mel Gibson and Catherine from Twin Peaks)

G

cuntfucker.jpg

"Mel Gibson??! Oh le epic bearded conservative man you all wish you were? Yeah I'm sure Mel Gibson spends his time trolling a 40 year old Milwaukee--"

[SIZE=26px]WE HEARD YOU![/SIZE]

Sorry about that, folksh. Anyway, this was a very unique movie. It tugged at my heartstrings, but in a positive way. The first half was so uplifting and filled my heart with joy. But I don't know what to think of the ending. I wasn't expecting that at all. It was fucking weird.
Spoilers, I guess. It's about a slow/simple kid of 25 years old named Tim (Mel Gibson) who does chores for this older lady (Catherine from Twin Peaks). And he loves spending time with her, and she is good to him. In one scene, she looks into becoming a teacher for retarded children because of her experiences with looking after Tim.
Anyway, in the end she fucks him.
I dunno... weird movie. Don't know what to think. But they all gave really good performances.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I will always remember his "kangaroo hopping" bit from this movie.

Mel's early movies are a treasure. The Mad Max movies, The River, The Bounty, Gallipoli ... he really took chances and couldn't get pegged down to one type of performance. They all still hold up as well.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 50805

"Mel Gibson??! Oh le epic bearded conservative man you all wish you were? Yeah I'm sure Mel Gibson spends his time trolling a 40 year old Milwaukee--"

WE HEARD YOU!

Sorry about that, folksh. Anyway, this was a very unique movie. It tugged at my heartstrings, but in a positive way. The first half was so uplifting and filled my heart with joy. But I don't know what to think of the ending. I wasn't expecting that at all. It was fucking weird.
Spoilers, I guess. It's about a slow/simple kid of 25 years old named Tim (Mel Gibson) who does chores for this older lady (Catherine from Twin Peaks). And he loves spending time with her, and she is good to him. In one scene, she looks into becoming a teacher for retarded children because of her experiences with looking after Tim.
Anyway, in the end she fucks him.
I dunno... weird movie. Don't know what to think. But they all gave really good performances.
Yeah thought it was funny that his parents were just like "yeah, whatever" but his sister got all pissed. I guess she wanted that fat retard hog to herself