Watched "Thelma and Louise" for the first time

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm all fawkin in with da road movies but always thought that one was overrated. What's some of them other good road movies? Badlands, Easy Rider they watch pretty good.
don't know if it quite counts but i'm a fan of The Last Detail. Jack Nicholson plays this Navy Petty Officer who along with another guy is detailed to take a young sailor (randy quaid) to the brig but along the way they get to know him and empathize with him. Pretty funny too

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
don't know if it quite counts but i'm a fan of The Last Detail. Jack Nicholson plays this Navy Petty Officer who along with another guy is detailed to take a young sailor (randy quaid) to the brig but along the way they get to know him and empathize with him. Pretty funny too
I have that on my watchlist. Probably will check it out this weekend since it's on HBO Max now.

G

It's a good movie with an inexplicably homosexual theatrical poster
1649957945716.png

G

I have that on my watchlist. Probably will check it out this weekend since it's on HBO Max now.
It's one of those 70s movies where nothing really happens yet it's still better than 99% of the shit they call movies today.

G

I'm all fawkin in with da road movies but always thought that one was overrated. What's some of them other good road movies? Badlands, Easy Rider they watch pretty good.
Badlands shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as those others. One of the best American films ever made imo.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I'm going to watch Wild at Heart later.

Maybe try Weekend (if that one counts)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It's one of those 70s movies where nothing really happens yet it's still better than 99% of the shit they call movies today.
Most movies now are basically summed up "this thing happens, then another thing happens, then another thing etc" until the movie is over. This one was more character driven. Also don't judge the gayness by the poster. Even if it's about the navy it's not gay at all. I only remember one scene where he's shirtless

G

Most movies now are basically summed up "this thing happens, then another thing happens, then another thing etc" until the movie is over. This one was more character driven. Also don't judge the gayness by the poster. Even if it's about the navy it's not gay at all. I only remember one scene where he's shirtless
Yeah, I've seen it a couple of times.