Watched The Seventh Continent (1989)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Really good film, but fawkin brootal man. You can see where it's going to go about halfway through the movie, but it still didn't make it any less disturbing. This was some of the most depressing shit I've ever seen. I need to go watch some Beavis and Butthead now to cheer up the mood.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
PlutoTV always has Beavis and Butt-Head at some point during the day. I wish they'd play more than just the same 10 episodes though.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I like the Michael Haneke a lot. Watched White Ribbon (2009) and Caché (2005) recently. They ruled. Both movies revolve around some sort of mystery. The mysteries aren't solved. But strangely you don't mind at all.

Cuphead

PlutoTV always has Beavis and Butt-Head at some point during the day. I wish they'd play more than just the same 10 episodes though.
As much as I love Mike Judge I wish he would just get over himself and release the whole series on some sort of media. I get he can't release the music video segements due to copyright and shit, but at least release the full episodes. I own the 4 boxsets on DVD that have his favorite episodes which do have a lot of the best ones, but they only include maybe half to 60% of all episodes.

There is a website called KimCartoon though that has all the episodes in their original formats including the music videos.

Cuphead

I like the Michael Haneke a lot. Watched White Ribbon (2009) and Caché (2005) recently. They ruled. Both movies revolve around some sort of mystery. The mysteries aren't solved. But strangely you don't mind at all.
I need to check out more of his stuff. The only other one I've seen is the Funny Games US remake which I hated

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
As much as I love Mike Judge I wish he would just get over himself and release the whole series on some sort of media. I get he can't release the music video segements due to copyright and shit, but at least release the full episodes. I own the 4 boxsets on DVD that have his favorite episodes which do have a lot of the best ones, but they only include maybe half to 60% of all episodes.

There is a website called KimCartoon though that has all the episodes in their original formats including the music videos.
Mike Judge doesn't own the rights to Beavis and Butt-Head. It's definitely not his fault.

He talks about it here with Stern years ago.

Cuphead

Mike Judge doesn't own the rights to Beavis and Butt-Head. It's definitely not his fault.

He talks about it here with Stern years ago.

Thanks for clarifying. For some reason I thought I read an interview years ago where he said he didn't want to release a lot of the early episodes because he was embarrassed by how crap the animation looked