Watched the second Independence Day yesterday

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It sucked dick and ID4 is one of my favorite movies of all time. They priced out Will Smith and replaced him with some young nigger. But they brought everyone else back. Horrible.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's so rare that a modern day sequel to a classic 90s movies is anything other than an abomination. The Dumb and Dumber sequel comes to mind. I saw a clip of that the other day and it looked so depressingly shit.

Trainspotting 2 is maybe the only sequel to a 90s movie I can think of that actually lives up to the original.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yeah I mean what's the deal with having gays in Independence Day? I loved this straight character on the original.
1654976648723.png

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
It's so rare that a modern day sequel to a classic 90s movies is anything other than an abomination. The Dumb and Dumber sequel comes to mind. I saw a clip of that the other day and it looked so depressingly shit.

Trainspotting 2 is maybe the only sequel to a 90s movie I can think of that actually lives up to the original.
Trainspotting two was a load of shit and shouldn’t have existed. Begbie would never have made it out that pub in London at the end of the first movie

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Trainspotting two was a load of shit and shouldn’t have existed. Begbie would never have made it out that pub in London at the end of the first movie

I agree that it didn't really need to be made but I thought it was good for what it was.