Watched The Imitation Game (2014)

It was nominated in like every Oscar category but it didnt really do it for me. First off, I had the same problem with it that I had with Silver Linings Playbook. The two main love interest characters are supposed to be mentally ill freaks, except Hollywood chooses them to be Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley (who are both objectively hot)

This British autist figures out how to make some machine to decode Nazi messages and help them win the war blah blah blah, but the whole point is that he’s gay and has to hide it. This was 2014 which was like the cusp of the whole woke era where they could make a WW2 movie about gay sympathy, but also not include a single nigger in the entire film.

Im fucking hammered

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I'm watching The Eyes of Tammy Faye tonight. Solid best actress winner, Jessica really fell into the part. Shame her win got overshadowed by the big slap.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Did they make it so Alan Turing wasn't actually all that smart but it was really his sister behind the scenes who got no credit? That's the movie they'd make today. Also with negroes.

Do the brits call them negroes? They probably have some kind of jaunty offensive name that everyone never thinks twice about using. Benedick Cumberspatch (lol take that!) would be strongly and very publicly against using it just for a little free press in the lead up to the movie release.