Watched The Cuphead Show Season 1

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Cuphead is one of my favorite games in the past couple years so I decided to give the show a shot. Sadly the show doesn't hold a candle to the game. Best thing about is the animation is very well done and it does have a feel of classic cartoon. The episodes are all like 11-15 minutes so you can binge it pretty quickly. The issue is that only about half of the episodes relate to anything from the games while the rest could just be an episode of any other kids show focusing on lame shit like looking after a baby. Considering the following the game had I was really hoping it would have been better written, but it feels like they had a deadline to meet so they couldn't flesh out enough episodes with stuff from the game in time so they just took some scripts of another kids show and threw Cuphead into it. Like I said, the episodes focusing on stuff from the games are pretty decent and it's show short you can binge it in like 2 hours, but a bit of a letdown. I'd give it a C grade.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I love da Cuphead. I felt the DLC was a bit easy but still really good for the price. Those guys are PFG.