• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched that movie World Trade Center yesterday

G

Never thought I'd laugh in a movie like that but near the beginning it cuts to some ugly fat guy in a cop's uniform in Wisconsin watching the news. "Bastards" he says, watching the planes hit the towers. OK, I think, so we're going to see this guy later on helping out with the search and rescue effort. I was half right. He turns up later but he's cooking "brats" for the real men and promising "it'll be the best darn brat you'll ever eat, you betcha" or some other hick shit. He even looked like a manlier version of Fat. I laughed out loud and my wife looked at me like I was a lunatic. This place is some kind of simulation or something.

Forum Clout
The most "Hollywood" 9/11 story is John O'Neill, but nobody really knows about him to the point that the hulu miniseries they did on him had a "twist" ending.

So he's an FBI agent, rises up the ranks and becomes focused on Osama Bin Laden & al-Qaeda, investigating all the terrorist shit they did overseas plus the 93 WTC bombing. But he starts pissing people off that he shouldn't piss off, breaks a couple rules (fucking a mistress in his safe house, loosing a briefcase with classified info) so he's like OSAMA IS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG IN AMERICA GUYS but everyone above him is like "shut up, John".

So he leaves the FBI after someone leaks info to the NYT about all his shit, takes a job in the private sector. On August 23rd, 2001, he starts his new job: head of security at the World Trade Center. Less than three weeks later, he dies when the towers fall. It's like rainnnnnnn on your wedding day.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The most "Hollywood" 9/11 story is John O'Neill, but nobody really knows about him to the point that the hulu miniseries they did on him had a "twist" ending.

So he's an FBI agent, rises up the ranks and becomes focused on Osama Bin Laden & al-Qaeda, investigating all the terrorist shit they did overseas plus the 93 WTC bombing. But he starts pissing people off that he shouldn't piss off, breaks a couple rules (fucking a mistress in his safe house, loosing a briefcase with classified info) so he's like OSAMA IS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG IN AMERICA GUYS but everyone above him is like "shut up, John".

So he leaves the FBI after someone leaks info to the NYT about all his shit, takes a job in the private sector. On August 23rd, 2001, he starts his new job: head of security at the World Trade Center. Less than three weeks later, he dies when the towers fall. It's like rainnnnnnn on your wedding day.
Enjoyed that series.

Weirdly I had seen a documentary about him on 9/11 that I don't think even mentioned his previous job but went on about how he saved people and didn't get out when he had the chance as he wanted to save others.

G

One of the major characters was kid from my town who came through our football program a few years after me, he literally was almost to the day 2 years younger than me. They hold a fundraiser for him him every year.