Watched Taxi Driver (1976)

G

Age? I would shoot the president for that bitch!

1659883964848.jpeg

1659884081488.jpeg

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
That scene makes me laugh everytime. He really loves saying NIGGER. Can't blame him.

Also watch After Hours it's pretty underated
I watched that again a few weeks ago. Hadn't seen it since childhood. Enjoyed it but it's more fun than funny. Wolf of Wall Street is a much funnier comedy.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It makes me laugh they cast Harvey Keitel as the pimp because a black pimp would mean Travis only kills black men in the movie, and Scorsese didn't want that.

But Keitel and the screenwriter drove around New York to get an idea what a white pimp would look like and could only find black pimps.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
That scene makes me laugh everytime. He really loves saying NIGGER. Can't blame him.

Also watch After Hours it's pretty underated

Spike Lee gave Tarantino so much grief for saying NIGGER in his movies, while at the same time working with Scorsese who did it just as blatantly.

G

The ending is supposed to be he's dead and hallucinating that he's seen as a hero even though he just killed a bunch of people, right? Have never looked into any analysis but he seems delusional to think that's how he'd be perceived afterwards.
Also, yes I am a dumb fag for putting a spoiler alert for a movie that came out 50 years ago.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The ending is supposed to be he's dead and hallucinating that he's seen as a hero even though he just killed a bunch of people, right? Have never looked into any analysis but he seems delusional to think that's how he'd be perceived afterwards.
Also, yes I am a dumb fag for putting a spoiler alert for a movie that came out 50 years ago.
I believe the letter is all true (nice caring about the outcome for fictional characters, stupid), but I won't dispute your theory. It makes sense.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Everyone involved with the film said the ending is literal. He lives.