Watched Sorry To Bother You (2019)

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
Saw a NIGGER on the cover and skipped it. Should I reconsider?
I wouldn't recommend the movie. It feels like something on adultswim stretched to 110 minutes. It tries hard to be quirky (not in a cutesy way though) and original but doesn't feel fresh at all. I didn't rule nor blow, mediocre. The humor mostly doesn't land and seems formulaic. I only enjoyed the last half hour or so. It takes a ridiculous twist... I think it has a metascore of 80. Highly overrated movie.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I wouldn't recommend the movie. It feels like something on adultswim stretched to 110 minutes. It tries hard to be quirky (not in a cutesy way though) and original but doesn't feel fresh at all. I didn't rule nor blow, mediocre. The humor mostly doesn't land and seems formulaic. I only enjoyed the last half hour or so. It takes a ridiculous twist... I think it has a metascore of 80. Highly overrated movie.
We all know why.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I agree with you that it's not that great, but I feel the opposite in that the reveal is awesome, but after that it's not really interesting anymore once you realize what going on. It had some funny moments, but so much of the political/socioeconomical metaphors were really poorly done. Doesn't help that Boots Riley is a self-proclaimed communist activist as well. I scene did get my ribs though.