• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Pretty In Pink (1986)

G

Strange film. It focused on a miserable looking ginger poor, her annoying homosexual puppy dog/staIker and some guy with no mouth. She was very rude to Chad Spader and his attractive girlfriend, nearly ruining their party with her mopey presence. Her loser dad could afford cigarettes and beer, despite having no job (typical) and bought her some shitty polyester dress which she stunk up the prom with. Dice was in it briefly. 2/10.

G

Strange film. It focused on a miserable looking ginger poor, her annoying homosexual puppy dog/staIker and some guy with no mouth. She was very rude to Chad Spader and his attractive girlfriend, nearly ruining their party with her mopey presence. Her loser dad could afford cigarettes and beer, despite having no job (typical) and bought her some shitty polyester dress which she stunk up the prom with. Dice was in it briefly. 2/10.
Even as a child, he made my skin crawl out of cringe (overused word i know) but I would legitimately get jitters watching him

pretty_in_pink_ducky.jpg