• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Lone Star (1996)

G

I'm sick and sitting at home. Watched this today after meaning to for years. What a great film.

@TorqueWheeler how come they don't make films like this anymore? Apparently it only cost 5 million to make.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
i remember randomly watching that on cable 20 years ago, i had never heard of it and was surprised it was so good.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I tried watching it a couple years ago and tapped out at how racism was displayed. Those evil white people!

G

I tried watching it a couple years ago and tapped out at how racism was displayed. Those evil white people!
It was just really Kris Kristofferson wasn't it. And I can probably believe there were a few racist sheriffs around in 1950s small town Texas.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Great film. Love the old Mexican woman who hates illegals. Love the way it switches from present to past without cutting or using "flashback" devices. Kris Kristoffersan plays one of the greatest racist, corrupt sheriff's of all time. He's up there with Alex Karras in Porky's

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
looking this up led to me learning that Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol-induced gastrointestinal bleeding/liver cirrhosis & she was only 55. i was in the hospital twice this year for GI bleeding & needed transfusions both times. i lied about my drinking but luckily made a full comeback. i hadn’t even been going that hard when it happened. be careful out there boys