• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Kevin Smith's Vulgar (2000)

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
never heard of it. Lionsgate? I'll pass

Your loss, pal.

vlcsnap-2014-02-16-20h39m00s160-1.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I love Bryan Johnson but I don't think this movie is worth a squat other than the shock value

am i wrong

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Kevin Smith was only an executive producer on this. His buddy Bryan Johnson direct and wrote it.

The movie itself is not very good at all.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Haven't seen it in over a decade but it's not good. And Smith didn't do anything but put his name on it. The guy who made it, Bryan Johnson, later went on to co-create what I consider to be the best podcast out there, TESD.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Kevin Smith was only an executive producer on this. His buddy Bryan Johnson direct and wrote it.

The movie itself is not very good at all.
yea I watched it years ago but I remember it being distractingly cheaply made. Halloran did alright making me care about the guy, but a lot of the stuff that was supposed to be funny just fell flat. Then the whole creepy rape subplot was dropped in the middle and played completely seriously, which clashed with the whole tone of the movie.