Watched Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I knew it was going to suck, but it was even worse than expected. Even worse than the previous 2 and Jurassic Park 3. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie where it was so clear the studio had no ideas for a movie and made something because they were obligated too. Sam O'Neil you could tell did not want to be there. It stinks and I don't like it.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Wife and I went and saw it Saturday night, but I don't remember a thing about it. The A/C was out in the theater so everyone was miserable, there were two separate packs of niggers who talked loudly throughout the entire movie, and the fat bitch next to me kept texting the duration of the movie with her screen on the highest setting. I couldn't even attempt to lose myself in the movie.

Only enjoyment I got was after a while, everytime the fat bitch got a text, I would just activate the flashlight on my phone and shine it right at her. After a while she got the fawking hint and obscured her phone. Her husband started leaning forward as though he was going to say something, but he never did. Good thing he didn't, because I was going to tell him to back off - this wasn't his show!

I guess life got the last laugh because I woke up sick Sunday morning with what was presumably drainage, but when I started coughing it up it turned out to be a combination of blood and mucus. I have been coughing up blood ever since, so hopefully I am dying.

Also, I do remember the diversity badass black female Han Solo.