• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched JFK (1991)

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Executive Action (1973) is a much better killing Kennedy film, and had the balls to accuse the sitting US President of it. I wonder if the scene of the Muppet Movie with Doc Hopper's goons doing target practice in the desert is based of the scene where they're shooting at a mockup of Kennedy in a Cadillac in Mexico and one guy radios in, "You've got to get the car under 15 miles per hour when it turns"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I truly don't believe it's some great conspiracy.

One of the UK's most legendary DJ's John Peel snuck into some of the Lee Harvey Oswald press conference type things just by having a English accent and saying he was overseas press when really he was a young kid chancing his luck having just happened to be there at the time visiting family. Ruby was in the same place and there's footage of it all backing it up. This wasn't even the time he got shot. Basically it was chaos and if you were planning it all it wouldn't be like that.

G

One of the UK's most legendary DJ's John Peel snuck into some of the Lee Harvey Oswald press conference type things just by having a English accent and saying he was overseas press when really he was a young kid chancing his luck having just happened to be there at the time visiting family. Ruby was in the same place and there's footage of it all backing it up. This wasn't even the time he got shot. Basically it was chaos and if you were planning it all it wouldn't be like that.
You're literally spelling out their mantra without even realising it. "Order out of Chaos".

there are about a dozen rabbit holes you can explore regarding JFK, but it leads to realizing the office of the Presidency is all just performaTive...so best to leave it alone.

G

One rabbit hole you may want explore is all the synchroniciities between JFK and Lincoln's assassinations (edit, guy is clearly a shill tasked with dismissing the real shit by mocking petty ones...look into it, looks scripted af imo.

[MEDIA=youtube]te6yiRProhs[/MEDIA]

oh sorry this thread was about movie reviews, oliver stone, etc...sowwy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
You're literally spelling out their mantra without even realising it. "Order out of Chaos".

there are about a dozen rabbit holes you can explore regarding JFK, but it leads to realizing the office of the Presidency is all just performaTive...so best to leave it alone.
So you think they are smart enough to have your average cop play into the "create chaos" set up without leaving any trace whatsoever? It's nonsense for rubes. Still it sells books and makes movies I guess.

G

So you think they are smart enough to have your average cop play into the "create chaos" set up without leaving any trace whatsoever? It's nonsense for rubes. Still it sells books and makes movies I guess.
no average cop will be around...

71q0EgXMfnL._AC_UL1200_.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
Sissy Spacek is fucking ugly. Nice fetal alcohol syndrome face and Michael Jackson nose, bitch.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Executive Action (1973) is a much better killing Kennedy film, and had the balls to accuse the sitting US President of it. I wonder if the scene of the Muppet Movie with Doc Hopper's goons doing target practice in the desert is based of the scene where they're shooting at a mockup of Kennedy in a Cadillac in Mexico and one guy radios in, "You've got to get the car under 15 miles per hour when it turns"
WWAWD Muppet Movie while were at it? I fucking love that movie and all the cameos in it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I like Robert Altmans Secret Honor to be perfectly honest wit chu. Although that one is more fictionalized but still a vurrry good portrayal by the bookman guy from Seinfeld.

G

It kind of blew. Nixon (1995) is the superior movie. Jim Garrison is such a dull character. Kennedy worship is gay
You sure about that? Every guy with a degree from U Penn, is married to a super hot chick and has like 5 kids and does a yearly beach portrait in black and white with khaki shorts and white shirts. I don't see the knock-kneed slobs with more than one or two little fat kids.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

1639910140812.gif

G

John Peel you say

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Peel[/URL]

PAobe98peel1.jpg
jp.jpg