Watched Hustle (2022)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Not bad. Decent sports flick and one of Sandler's better performances in his career. Had some good laughs. I recommend it.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I just watched it too, I wish they had someone punch the script up and clean up the ending a bit

I feel it could have been a new sports classic if it had a tad more edge

Spoiler Alert

There was no reason to have Queen Latifa or the black daughter. no chemistry at all, it seemed like Sandler wanted to fuck the Dead couches Daughter the whole time. also sandlers daughter being into film and that leading to her coming up with the idea was so hacky and forced

if you watch the very end were he is playing the last game, multiple people are like “who is this dude”

when supposedly he just was so viral he was demanded by fans to be put into the combine?

it makes me feel like the viral challenge story was put on after. and the movie wasnt supposed to have queen latifa and the daughter at all but parts were shot after and put in. the viral challenge included

i could be way off, but the movie seems like he was supposed to get with the owners daughter

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I just watched it too, I wish they had someone punch the script up and clean up the ending a bit

I feel it could have been a new sports classic if it had a tad more edge

Spoiler Alert

There was no reason to have Queen Latifa or the black daughter. no chemistry at all, it seemed like Sandler wanted to fuck the Dead couches Daughter the whole time. also sandlers daughter being into film and that leading to her coming up with the idea was so hacky and forced

if you watch the very end were he is playing the last game, multiple people are like “who is this dude”

when supposedly he just was so viral he was demanded by fans to be put into the combine?

it makes me feel like the viral challenge story like was put on after. like the movie wasnt supposed to have queen latifa and the daughter at all but parts were shot after and put in. the viral challenge included

i could be way off, but the movie seems like he was supposed to get with the owners daughter
The way it was shot and tone made it feel like it wasn't even a Happy Madison movie, but a producer came in to still had some elements so it wouldn't feel too much of a departure. I agree with you about Queen Latifa. That was odd as shit